INTERIOR ABSENTEE HOME WATCH:
- Check the temperature of the home.
- Flush or run all toilets and faucets (unless water has been turned off).
- Turn on the kitchen sink disposal.
- Inspect doors for signs of forced entry.
- Inspect windows for signs of forced entry.
- Check smoke alarms. Replace batteries when necessary.
- Visually check for any sign of rodents and insects.
- Check for signs water leaks or water damage.
- Check the Breaker Box for any tripped breakers. Reset as necessary.
- Check the function of the refrigerator and/or freezer.
- Check the function of the sump pump, if applicable.
- Start your cars, as requested.
- Water indoor plants, as requested.
If a problem is detected and requires immediate attention, we’ll contact you.
EXTERIOR ABSENTEE HOME WATCH:
- Walk around the exterior perimeter of your home.
- Visually inspect area for forced entry.
- Pick up newspapers and fliers from your front door and yard.
- Check the outside hose faucets.
- Check the sump pump hose, if applicable.
If a problem is detected and requires your immediate attention, we will contact you.
A Home Watch Inspection Checklist Report is completed during each Home Watch Inspection.
Service rates are tailored to the needs of each individual property and property owner. Please contact us to set up an initial consultation appointment.